GlobalRecycler.com – A Global Marketing Group Company – Global Recycler
Your waste streams contain more than just paper, plastic, metal and other solid waste. They also offer a rich deposit of data that, once mined, can provide valuable regulatory, financial, operational and sustainability insight.
Increasing regulatory requirements and expectations in reporting transparency from investors, non-governmental organizations, customers and ratings agencies are driving what waste data you should collect. Typical categories include weight, number of hauls, hazardous versus non-hazardous, disposition method (e.g., reused, recycled, incinerated, landfilled, etc.), revenue generated and costs.
Working with a qualified waste partner, you can capture this information in a simple, easy-to-use dashboard that shows real-time data for multiple levels, such as global, regional and location-specific. The information then becomes a powerful tool on numerous fronts:
- Regulatory: Pulling the data required for permits and other regulatory reporting requirements is fast and streamlined.
- Financial: The waste information is a critical input for budgeting, forecasting and auditing.
- Operational: Which locations are your top waste performers, and which are laggards? The data will help pinpoint your most effective waste programs and tools so you can transfer that knowledge across the company.
- Sustainability: Use the data to set aggressive but achievable sustainability goals and report against your performance. You also can share the data with customers, who increasingly are evaluating the sustainability performance of their suppliers.
- Tracking: You can track waste trends within your company and compare your performance against the industry. You also have the ability to track performance against your waste goals.
Need help filtering out your pertinent waste data? Talk to one of the specialists at Waste Disposal Solutions to learn about our ZeroIN® analytic tool that is fully customizable to your needs. Call WDS at 866-428-5748.
Working with a qualified waste partner, you can capture data that, once mined, can provide valuable regulatory, financial, operational and sustainability insight.