The cPSB-R series is ideal for waste material selection on demolition sites, aggregate recovery on construction and building renovation sites, organic waste separation in landfill sites, filling containment cages, covering pipes in pipeline works, and much more.
With nine models available, the PRODEM PSB-R range is suitable for use on excavators weighing 2.5-75T and allows the in-situ usage of otherwise wasted materials, thereby keeping costs down.
The design features an exclusive inlet profile to better facilitate material loading and the PSB120R upwards also features a tapered bottom to increase the screening surface and maximise productivity. Other design features include:
- integrated high pressure relief valve to protect against pressure peaks;
- frame protection for hydraulic components with easy access for inspections;
- a 4-piece interchangeable screening net, making replacement quick and easy;
- double turn bearing to support the screening bucket;
- a fully protected drum limiting wear from the elements; and
- bolt on wear edges making replacement simple, reducing down time and maximising productivity.
It is also available in a wheel-loader version.