Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. on Thursday asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to deny President Donald Trump’s motion for an emergency stay of the grand jury subpoena for Trump’s financial records, arguing that Trump failed to state a claim in his most recent complaint.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now